A growing local mobile video surveillance manufacturer has an opening for a qualified warehouse associate. Under the general supervision of the
Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Associate will be responsible for performing a variety of duties such as stocking and maintaining inventory,
pulling and preparing items for shipment, ensuring orders are filled in a timely and accurate manner, and shipping orders. This job requires a
dependable and self-motivated individual. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 or more years of experience in a warehouse environment.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
Receiving freight and conveying products from the shipping/receiving platform to proper storage area.
- Verifying products received against receiving documents, notating and reporting discrepancies and any evident damage.
- Rotating inventory so that newly received products can be used last.
- Accurately pulling and staging orders, verifying quantities, item numbers and shipping information against picking tickets.
- Preparing all shipping and freight documentation.
- Assisting with inventory procedures as requested.
- Operating a forklift and pallet jack.
- Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Working closely with other departments as needed.
- Performing related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years in warehousing, logistics, supply chain or third-party experience preferred.
- Must possess basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Ability to multitask without losing focus.
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment on concrete flooring and in varying temperatures.
Full-time, on-site (no remote work or travel)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 hour shift
- Monday through Friday
- 8AM to 5PM
- Warehousing, logistics, supply chain or third-party: 1 year (Required)
- Receiving freight: 1 year (Required)
- Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets: 1 year (Preferred)
- Operating a forklift and pallet jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accurately pulling & staging orders, verifying quantities: 1 year (Required)
Background Investigation Statement
Prior to hiring, the final candidate(s) must successfully
pass a pre-employment background investigation and information obtained from social media and other
internet sources. A prior conviction reported as a result of the background investigation DOES NOT
automatically disqualify a candidate from consideration for this position. A candidate with a prior
conviction or negative behavioral red flags will receive an individualized review of the prior
conviction or negative behavioral red flags before a hiring decision is made.