- Assist outside sales reps in identifying and meeting needs of current and prospective customers under the direction and supervision of the Director
- Maintain daily contact with outside sales reps to inform and assist with customer requests
- Develop and maintain knowledge of extensive technology-based product line
- Research potential customer prospects by territory
- Initiate contact with prospective customers to aid outside sales reps in developing new business
- Communicate with outside sales reps and customers to determine desired products to be quoted
- Create and distribute product quotes to customers
- Review and approve quotes and orders when Director is unavailable or workload permits
- Submit orders to Processing with Director's approval.
- Track and confirm daily orders are submitted and verify all is approved.
- Field questions and problem solve when Director is unavailable.
- Maintain and update Inside Sales and Bid departments' Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), which includes emailing SOP updates, new information and reminders to both Inside Sales and Bid departments.
- Update and maintain all CSP records including inventory audit, demo info (if applicable), email backup, sales order, additional order info tracking needed and installation progress.
- Organize and track the product demo information, which includes contacting outside sales executives, recording updates, and scheduling follow-up as needed.
- Manage work load due to priority.
- Be a positive resource for all aspects of the department, working hand in hand with Director.
- Work with team members to assist in daily tasks.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly team leader meetings.
- Be a “right hand” for the Director, daily shadow, and train to gain better understanding of current processes and problem-solving methods.
- Step in and lead team when Director is unavailable or out of office
- Receive and distribute customer purchase orders for order fulfillment
- Assist Director with all RFP processes
- Contribute in team atmosphere to help maintain a high level of customer service in every customer interaction
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Fast learner able to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and other employees
- Strong organization skills
- Strong work ethic
- High standards
- Customer service/inside sales: 2 years
- Administrative assistant or similar: 2 years
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Full-time, on-site (no remote work or travel)
- 8 hour shift
- Monday through Friday
- 8AM to 5PM
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive pay
- Holiday pay
- Paid training and development
Background Investigation Statement
Prior to hiring, the final candidate(s) must successfully
pass a pre-employment background investigation and information obtained from social media and other
internet sources. A prior conviction reported as a result of the background investigation DOES NOT
automatically disqualify a candidate from consideration for this position. A candidate with a prior
conviction or negative behavioral red flags will receive an individualized review of the prior
conviction or negative behavioral red flags before a hiring decision is made.
**It is highly suggested that you submit a cover letter with your application due to the high volume of applicants. You can also send a cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.**