- Position Information
- Company: IVS, Inc. dba AngelTrax
- Location: Newton, AL
- Department: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 2 Years
AngelTrax, a mobile video surveillance company in Dothan, AL, is seeking a self-motivated Graphic Designer.
The position will be responsible for creating in-house marketing materials and contributing as needed to meet the needs of the Marketing Department, under the leadership of the Creative Director and Marketing Coordinator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Marketing Department with production of various printed marketing and advertising materials in-house
- Assist with product user-manual layout and content
- Maintain and revise company cost schedules and tech spec documents
- Assist with production of trade show displays
- Promotional items and printed materials, maintain, revise and stock company business cards and letterhead
- Assist with product illustrations
- Assist with company website design and development
- Manage and organize stock photography and product photography
- Assist with the production of online video tutorials
- Assist with in-house copy-writing needs
- Write and design company mass e-mails
- and other projects and/or duties as needed.
- Must have a college degree or 2+ years in graphic arts, design or related field
- 2+ years experience as a graphic designer
- Requires an exceptional eye for detail
- Interest in technology
- A strong willingness to learn
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to turnaround artwork quickly on short notice
- Ability to take direction and work creatively
- Self-motivated to help create marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong understanding of how to design for websites
- Understanding of social media
- General understanding of photography is a plus
- Copy-writing skills or AP style writing is a major plus
- General understanding of After Effects is a plus
What's in it for You
- Opportunity to work with a successful, growing company.
- Excellent benefits and vacation
- 401K plan
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Salary is based upon qualifications and experience.